- Estrella Damm launches new 660ml bottle
- Bombardier sponsors Ashes cricket coverage on talkSPORT
- Wells & Young’s Expands Scottish Team to increase focus on McEwan’s and Younger’s brands
- Wells & Young’s announce proposal for organisational restructure
- Wells & Young’s pledges support for Cask Ale Week
- Wells & Young’s statement on Industrial action by Unite members at KNDL on-trade distribution network
- DNA New World IPA makes a comeback for September as Wells & Young’s continue to shake up seasonal ale programme
- McEwan’s Red kicks off summer sampling campaign
- Kirin Ichiban launches revolutionary new frozen beer
- Bombardier hosts cricket fan event with Matthew Hoggard in Manchester this week!
- Wells & Young’s unveils plans for Great British Beer Festival 2013!
- Wells & Young’s unveils rebrand for Young’s beer range
- Wells & Young’s Launches Hummingbird Seasonal Ale
- Premium Japanese lager Kirin Ichiban rolls out biggest ever UK sampling campaign for summer
- Estrella Damm embarks on £3.5m UK marketing campaign
- McEwan’s Red rolls onto screens during football final weekend
- New deal sees premium Japanese lager, Kirin Ichiban listed at YO! Sushi restaurants nationwide
- Bombardier beer announces partnerships with The Barmy Army and The Bunburys
- Bombardier beer and The Gorringe Park pub lead the charge for St George’s Day celebrations!
- Wells & Young’s builds on the future of Scottish ale with the launch of McEwan’s Red
- Kirin Ichiban and wagamama celebrate success in National Noodle Month promotion
- Bombardier blasts back onto mainstream TV in the run up to St George’s Day
- Charles Wells and Dogfish Head Launch International Craft Beer Collaboration
- Bombardier Salutes Comedy as the Official Sponsor of the National Funny Fokkers Comedy Tour for RAF Troops
- Revived, historic brew Courage Imperial Russian Stout makes long-awaited return to the UK
- Retro Scottish beer makes a popular comeback as Wells & Young’s revives Younger’s Tartan Special in can format
- Forget flowers, Kirin Ichiban sends out a Beer Bro-K, the ultimate Valentine’s gift for beer lovers!
- Wells & Young’s new Airman’s Ale to be served in military bars across the UK
- Charles Wells results show period of transition has laid the foundation for growth
- Bedfordshire MPs urged to show support for local beer and pub trade
- Charles Wells staff turn up the heat in charity firewalk
- Wells and Young's in Kestrel negotiations with Nigel McNally
- Wells & Young’s launches new Young’s advertising campaign to drive consumers back into the pub
- Phil Toms appointed Director of Brands at Wells and Young’s Brewing Co Ltd
- Wells Eagle Supporting Local Community Events
- Charles Wells Achieves Recognition for International Performance
- Wells & Young's Reveals Risby to Drive Sales of Iconic Scottish Brands
- Bedford Pubs Host the Eagle Ale Trail
- Save Your Pint - Sign The Beer Tax E-petition
- Wells and Young’s Brew Celebratory Birthday Beer for Keech Hospice Care
- Courage Directors "Make an Executive Decision"
- Estrella Damm is a hit on UK shores!
- Bombardier Advertising Hits Record Spend
- BOMBARDIER BEER LAUNCHES BANG ON! GUIDE TO FISHING
- Charles Wells Ltd placed in league for Top 250 Private Companies
- Wells and Young's hires following axquisition of McEwan's and Younger's ale brands
- WELLS AND YOUNG’S ACQUIRES McEWAN’S AND YOUNGER’S
- HISTORIC BREW BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE
- 'New cask drinkers offer lifeline' to struggling pubs
- BOMBARDIER BEER LAUNCHES BANG ON! GUIDE TO COOKING
- Charles Wells Ltd purchases 40% stake in Wells & Young’s Brewing Company Limited from Young and Co PLC
- Estrella Damm unveils elegant new bottle design
- Wells and Young's Gear Up for the Great British Beer Festival
- Bombardier Beer Launches Bang On! Guide to Golf
- Only the Best for Courage
- Estrella Damm reveals ‘pop-up’ gastronomic experience at ‘Taste of London’ festival
- Gold Rush for Wells and Young's
- Bombardier Beer Launches £4Million Marketing Communications Campaign
- Wells and Young's host European Beer Bloggers Convention
- Winner announced in Bombardier Beer Writing Competition
- Call for freeze on beer duty
- Firewalk for Charity
- Wells and Young's comment on Kirin Ichiban, Japan
- The Great English Knees Up
- £2,000 up for grabs in writing competition
- Wells and Young's Product Recall
- Push for Young's Bottle Conditioned Ales
- Wells and Young's Appoints Karmarama
- Charles Wells Ltd Results
- It's MO Joke as Wells and Young's celebrates Movember
- Jingle Ale the Way with Bombareindeer
- Eagle Beer Makes Its Mark At The Bedford Blues
- Ask The Brewer Part 1
- Estrella Damm Launches Cinema Adverts
- Wells and Young's Announcement
- Wells and Young's support for Keech
- Chatterbox Britain - Brits Spend Four and a Half Hours A Day in Conversation
- Young's Ram Rod makes a return to Cask
- Wells and Young's Accredit Supply Chain to ensure Best Cask Beer Quality
- Bedford's Beer Eagle swoops in for success
- Courage Appoints Boom
- Pubs Come Top in Poll of Englishness
- Young's Beers Triumph in Marketing Awards
- Bombardier Reveals Biggest Ad Campaign
- Red Stripe Launches Major Digital Push on Last.FM
- Wells and Young's is First Stop for Tory Campaign Trail
- Young's Launches £0.5 million campaign
- The Publican Awards 2010: Winners revealed
- Estrella Damm Joins Wells And Young's Speciality Beer Portfolio
- Biggest ever campaign to encourage responsible drinking announced
- Bombardier Poster Campaign Triumphs in National Ad Awards
- New Bombardier Can Completes Off-Trade Range
- Wells and Young's Add Weight to Licensed Charity Golf Tournament
- Wells and Youngs Celebrate Cask Ale Week
- Young's Launches New Beer for Cask Ale Week
- Banana Bread Beer Heads to Korea
Estrella Damm unveils elegant new bottle design
3rd August 2011
‘The Beer of Barcelona’, Estrella Damm today reveals a unique new bottle design.
Marking a significant change to its current packaging, the new 33cl bottle features a finer neck and slimmer body, lending the design a more modern and elegant appearance in keeping with its Mediterranean heritage.
The unique new bottle design encapsulates the modern style of Barcelona, Estrella Damm’s hometown. Sleek, straight lines and an emphasis on the brand’s signature red in the glass colouring combine to compliment the legendary gold star motif and the crisp new label design.
The refreshed packaging design is intended to amplify Estrella Damm’s presence in international markets. The brand now not only stands apart from other beers in its flavour and quality, the revolutionary new packaging design also distinguishes Estrella Damm from the many standard packaged beers available today.
Since Grupo Damm began the international expansion of Estrella Damm in 2006, the ‘Beer of Barcelona’ can now be enjoyed in 43 countries as diverse as New Zealand, USA, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Japan and China amongst others.
Estrella Damm is marketed internationally as "The Beer of Barcelona". This positioning is intended as a tribute to the city where the brand was born and remains its spiritual home.
In addition to Estrella Damm, Grupo Damm also markets other speciality beers such as Estrella Damm Inedit, the first beer specifically created to accompany food – co created with Ferran Adria and his El Bulli team, and Estrella Damm Daura, the gluten-free beer.
Estrella Damm’s new bottle design will be available in packs of 4 and 24 bottles.