- Courage Best Bitter
- Courage Directors
- McEwan's 60
- McEwan's 70
- McEwan's 80
- McEwan's Export
- Wells Bombardier
- Wells Bombardier Burning Gold
- Wells Eagle
- Young's Bitter
- Young's Ram Rod
- Younger's Tartan Special
- Young's Special
- Young's London Gold
- Young's Winter Warmer
- Young's Double Chocolate Stout
- Young’s Special London Ale
- Wells Banana Bread Beer
- Wells Waggle Dance
- Export Beers
- Natural Mineral Water
- At the Brewery
- Beer to Bar
Bombardier is an iconic real beer loaded with distinct English brilliance. It's the epitome of impeccable taste and great character. The rich, full-bodied nectar is a lingering reward - English, ever reliable and damned tasty!
Bombardier's £4million marketing campaign sees comedy legend, Rik Mayall, adopt the role of the Bombardier. He's English, ever reliable and damned tasty - bang on!
You can watch the adverts here.
As well as being widely available as a cask and keg beer in pubs the length and breadth of Britain, Wells Bombardier is exported to over 20 countries from Australia to Canada, and Russia to the US.
The popular draught variants of the brand are complimented by a 5.2% ABV version of the beer in bottles.
Visit the Bombardier's Mess Tent Wells Bombardier website.
Editor, The Good Beer Guide
- Number one Regional Cask Beer Brand Midlands and Wales – The Great British Pub Suppliers Awards 2009
- Licensees Choice – Silver – The Publicans Awards 2009
- Gold Medal – International Awards for Quality 2009